1. “Customer” means you and all other persons who purchase the products.
2. “Delivery Point” means an outside area of the Premises, such as the Customer’s front door, or any particular outside area specified by the Customer on a particular Product order form.
3. “GST” means goods and services tax chargeable in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985.
4. “Intellectual Property” means all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, and whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
5. “Products” means the products for sale in ReganKehoe Online Shopping.
USE OF REGAN KEHOE ONLINE SHOPPING SUBJECT TO TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
6. By using ReganKehoe Online Shopping you represent that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them. Orders placed through ReganKehoe Online Shopping constitute legal offers to purchase, and are capable of being accepted by ReganKehoe without any further reference to the Customer.
7. The Customer shall pay ReganKehoe for the Products ordered at the price displayed at the time the order is submitted. No adjustments are made if the price of any Product ordered increases or decreases between the time the order is submitted and the time when that Product is delivered.
8.ReganKehoe may vary the prices of the Products at any time without notice.
9. The prices of Products are displayed in New Zealand currency.
10. The prices of the Products are inclusive of GST and any other sales tax.
11.If the Customer requests a variation to the order under clause 6.1 which ReganKehoe accepts then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the variation and recorded on the invoice.
12. ReganKehoe may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customers.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY, RANGE, SPECIALS AND QUALITY
13.Every effort will be made to fulfil orders placed with ReganKehoe Online Shopping, but no member of the ReganKehoe Group shall be liable to any person if ReganKehoe is unable to or declines to supply a Product for any reason whatsoever.
14.ReganKehoe reserves the right to limit quantities able to be ordered by, or delivered to, Customers. If a Customer’s order is reduced in accordance with this clause, the price payable by the Customer for that order will be adjusted accordingly.
15. ReganKehoe may delay dispatch of orders due to stock availability.
16.If ReganKehoe cannot make a substitution on this basis, ReganKehoe may substitute a similar Product with a lower value. In this situation the Customer will be charged the price of the lower value Product, as at the time of receipt of the initial order.
17.If ReganKehoe agrees that a Product was delivered to a Customer in a damaged or spoiled condition, ReganKehoe shall, at the request of the Customer, refund the value of the relevant Product to the Customer (as at the date on which the Product was originally ordered).
18. Customers must pay ReganKehoe for the Products purchased by the payment method agreed between Regan Kehoe and the customer.
19.Customers shall ensure that their Delivery Point is easily accessible to ReganKehoes’ couriers, and that it is safe for those couriers to enter the Customer’s premises in order to complete the delivery.
20. The Customer shall notify ReganKehoe immediately of a change to its delivery address.
21. The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products.
22. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to ReganKehoe Online Shopping and its contents is owned by, and shall at all times remain the exclusive property of, ReganKehoe, its licensors and the providers of any other products and services accessible through ReganKehoe Online Shopping, and is protected by New Zealand and international law. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute any licence of intellectual property rights to the Customer.
23. ReganKehoe Online Shopping contains applications which collect personal information about the Customer. ReganKehoe will only use this information to the extent authorised by the Customer.
In using ReganKehoe Online Shopping the Customer authorises ReganKehoe to collect, retain and use their personal information for the purposes of:
(a) processing the Customer’s registration application;
(b) assessing the Customer’s credit-worthiness;
(c) undertaking any dealings or transactions with the Customer;
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
24. From time to time ReganKehoe Online Shopping may vary these terms and conditions without notice. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of ReganKehoe Online Shopping after the terms and conditions have been changed indicates your acceptance of those changes.
25. New Zealand law governs the use of ReganKehoe Online Shopping and these terms and conditions.